Thursday, December 8, 2011

I feel like there needs to be a new post on this blog....but there's really not much to blog about and I guess that is a blessing! "No news is good news" sometimes, right?

My dad is doing pretty much the same. He's been on the transplant list for 8 days. I think his next doctor appointment is scheduled for the spring...unless his health takes a bad turn before than...which we obviously hope isn't the case.

My parents had a photo session yesterday. I am very excited to see the results!

Today is Cooper's 2nd birthday (he's my parents 3rd grandson...Eric+Kim's little guy). My parents are going to celebrate with him this weekend and than come celebrate with Adelin next weekend for her 6th birthday! (Being a Grandparent must be so fun!)

Things have been crazy busy for my mom who is working 10+ hours a day. She works at a bakery...so this time of year is really busy....and they are short handed. She also has a Santa Claus size list of sewing projects!

I guess that's all for now! :)

Have a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let us know you've been here!