Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Pancakes Are Coming!

I know you have been craving pancakes since my post about them.

Don't worry....the day is almost here!

Mark this is bold on your calendars!

November 19th 2011
at Skyline High School
from 8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.

Breakfast will be served from 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Live Auction will be from 10:30-11:00 a.m.

Skyline High School's "Honor Society" is sponsoring the event. They will be selling tickets. Tickets will also be available to purchase from family members. Or you can purchase them by emailing us at murraysnewliver@yahoo.com. We can mail them to you or you can pick them up from my parents house or at the door. You will also be able to pay at the door.
Prices have not been set yet.

I will get more details (schools address, prices, stuff like that) to you as they become available! :)

This is going to be fun. We are planning to have some good items to auction off. If all goes as planned there will be a silent auction (smaller items) and a live auction (bigger items). Some of the items include: teeth whitening, message certificate, fresh flower arrangement gift certificate, 2 hour house cleaning certificates...and MORE!) You wont want to miss it. Think "Christmas presents!"

If you are interested in donating an item or service to be auctioned off, please send an email to murraysnewliver@yahoo.com or call me! (Jennifer) 928-536-7991!

Thanks! :)

And a big huge "thank you" to Bruce Green and his family for their generous donation to my dad's account. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

2 comments:

  1. Hi i will donate 2 photo sessions for the auction. I tried sending an e-mail but it said it failed.

    The photo sessions are for a family, engagement or individual in the Mesa/phoenix/gilbert area. By Elizabeth Curtis Photography.
    Includes 30+ digital images on a cd.

    Good luck!

    Elizabeth Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth! I am sorry about the email problem. I figured it out....I typed it wrong! fixed it! :)
    Thank you SO much for your donation! Call/text or email me when you get the chance!
    Jen-928-229-0198
    murraysnewliver@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

let us know you've been here!